A little more about me:
- I'm a certified birth and postpartum support specialist (aka, doula).
- I've using a camera since I was 2 years old.
- My fascination with pregnancy and birth started when I was about 11 years old.
- I consider myself a "scrunchy" mama (aka, semi-crunchy)
- My first birth ended up in an emergency c-section. The next three were all VBACs.
- I'm a tech nerd. I've had way more cameras and gear than any reasonable person should.
- My favorite season is Autumn. I dislike hot weather tremendously.
Hi! I'm Laura: Michigander by choice, American by birth, Christian by God's choosing. I happen to be married to the greatest man alive, and together we have 4 beautiful children in our home, and 3 waiting for us in glory.
I'm a fan of winter nights + hot cocoa; rainy weather + good books; autumn days + golden hour light. In a nutshell, I'm a fan of all things cozy.
Marriage and motherhood are my passions. I'd love to document yours.